Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How important this upcoming football season means to me.

0 HS
AirForceNUT's picture
May 21, 2015 at 2:16am
22 Comments

This next season probably means more to me than most.  I recently found out that I will be missing pretty much the entire 2016 season.  My employer recently informed me that I will not be around for about 6 months next fall/ beginning of winter so I guess there is a chance I could see the end of the bowl games.  As exciting as the news is, how in the world am I supposed to go 2 years without watching The Ohio State Buckeyes play football?  I'm not sure if i'll be able to watch them where I'm going but i'll be optimistically crossing my fingers. I ask all of you to enjoy every second this season because you never know when you won't be able to.  I know I will cherish every second of every play. I can have them recorded for me for when I return home but it's just not the same as watching the games live. So with that said, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this weekend and I'm raising my Sweet Water IPA to all you ladies and gents.  Here's to a great year!  Enjoy it cause you won't always be able to!  

PS:  If I bored you, lets turn this into a: What are you drinking thread?  I love reading those!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments