Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bosa is so focused he practices D-Line moves while walking to classes.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
April 27, 2015 at 10:50pm
34 Comments

I read this great article on Bosa in the Buckeye Sports Bulletin. Here is an awesome quote from the article talking about how Bosa practices moves while in hallways or walking to class. That ladies and gentleman is how you become the best. I wouldn't want to tangle with him if I encountered him walking to class. 

"Music is one of his loves, but there’s a pretty sizeable place in Bosa’s heart for football. Even when he’s not on the field, Bosa said there are times when he finds inspiration for new moves by bobbing and weaving his way through crowded sidewalks or college hallways.

Occasionally, a pair of Ohio State students will cross Bosa’s path only to watch in stunned silence as he briefly activates football mode, flipping his hips past one and then the other before resuming his walk like nothing happened. 

“When you have a guy walking down the street and he’s doing a pass-rush move, that’s when you know you’ve got it inside his head,” Johnson said. “That’s kind of neat because we know he’s thinking it. He’ll walk past me and hit a pass-rush move, and that’s what you want.”

http://ohiostate.scout.com/story/1537900-nothing-to-shrug-at

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments