Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What's most likely to happen this season?

0 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture
April 20, 2015 at 9:21am
24 Comments

Which of the following milestones in terms of statistics is most likely to happen this season?  Must answer 1 and only 1, and take into account everything you know about the team heading into the fall (depth chart, starters only playing half of some games, level of competition, injuries, etc.).

-Zeke 2000yds rushing

-Mike Thomas 1200yds receiving

-Ohio State QB 3000yd passing/1000yd rushing (non-Cardale division)

-Ohio State QB 3500yd passing/500yd rushing (Cardale division)

-Bosa-17 sacks (I think 15 gives him the career and single season record, but I think that's more than attainable, so had to bump it up a bit)

-A DB with 8+ INTs

I think Zeke could get to 2000 with ease, but I don't know if he'll see enough touches in blowouts to get there, and I would hope the staff tries to limit his workload early in the year to keep him fresh for a tough stretch of MSU, TTUN, B1G CG, Semi-final, and NC.  If 1 QB goes all year, then that would also be a good bet, just not sure that will happen.  I think it's either Bosa or Thomas, and I'm going with Thomas.  I think he's in line for a huge year.  He's shown he can take 10yd slants to the house, and I think he will see more deep/jump ball routes his way in the absence of Devin.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments