Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

#HotTakes for the 2015 Football Season

0 HS
Jakeg14's picture
April 9, 2015 at 10:41pm
48 Comments

This off season, there seems to be a few more headlines and unknowns than usual in regards to the football team. Upon reading numerous comments on various articles and forum posts it seems that like myself, many 11W users have some unique opinions about this upcoming season (or as Mr. Byrnes so eloquently puts it, #HotTakes). I've found that some takes are hotter than others but I thought this would be a good location to share my own #HotTakes and see what your own are. My bold predictions/#HotTakes for this season are (keep in mind that some are #HotTakes while others are only #LukeWarmTakes):

- Caradale, JT, and Braxton will not all be viable starting quarterback options when September 7th roles around due to injury, NCAA violation, transfer, or some other unforeseen circumstance.

- Somewhere between the 1st and 3rd game of the season, the media will be talking more about Ohio State's brick wall of a defense rather than our insanely proficient offense.

- Tommy Schutt will step up and perform like the D-line needs him too. He will also be honorable mention all big ten at the end of the season.

-Ohio State will lose 1 regular season game, but still make the playoff

-Ed Warinner will be the next "Tom Herman" of assistant coaches by the end of the season (meaning he will be highly coveted for a head coaching gig)

-Joey Bosa will realize he loves OSU too much to leave early and stay for his senior year (this one is just to make me feel better from thinking about Ed Warinner leaving)

-Urban will defeat the evil man they call Jim Harbaugh in their first meeting (this one may be considered a #ColdTake

-This year, the winner of the B1G TEN Championship game will undoubtedly go to the college football playoff 

What are your #HotTakes for this season? What do you think of the ones listed above?

Sidenote: You don't have to agree with my #HotTakes (because most likely some/most are wrong), but just don't unnecessarily be an ass about it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments