Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

TV shows ending / TV shows beginning

0 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture
March 31, 2015 at 1:24pm
48 Comments

I am a TV junkie. I watch way too much. Summer frees me from the TV trap, but at the same time I look for new shows to enjoy.

The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul have ended or are getting ready to end their season runs. Show like Sons of Anarchy, Parks and Recreation, and Justified are all coming to a conclusion. Speaking of Justified, what a fantastic last season thus far. Game of Thrones and Orphan Black (criminally underrated IMO) start back next week, Orange is the New Black (which I enjoy but dont love) starts in June.

What late spring or summertime series would you recommend? Or perhaps something not as popular to try? For example, I have heard good things about Bloodlines on Netflix. On the Netflix note, my wife and I powered through the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It was quirky, goofy and kinda fun in a watered down 30 Rock way. Last year someone recommended The Strain, which we enjoyed. I even tried Game of Arms off of a recommendation. If Zombies are your cup of tea, I recommend Z Nation. It surprised me how much I liked it. Its characters dont suck you quite the same as Rick, Carol and Daryl on Walking Dead, but it was fun and different from Walking Dead.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments