Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Watched OSU/Wisky Again and a Few Thoughts

0 HS
ohioscott's picture
March 30, 2015 at 5:47pm
60 Comments

Stayed home with my sick wife today and while she slept decided to watch the B1G Championship again. I only got to watch the first half because of some phone calls, but it was a blast reliving some of those emotions. So much fun to watch a game without that knot in your stomach on every play. 

It was so cool to listen to the pregame and all the doubts that people had. I have to admit I was just hoping we could win the B1G Title and that Cardale would just stay out of the way and not lose it for us.

When Bosa ran that fumble in just before half I felt like Flounder in Animal House during the street parade chaos scene, "isn't this great!".

A few observations...

• I know it doesn't matter, but I don't care what Mike Pereira says, that was not targeting by Corey Smith. It was clearly a shoulder hit.
  • I think Devin Smith is going to be better in the NFL then a lot of people think.
  • I love when Gus Johnson calls our games. I still remember his call in the Buckeye ballers comeback over Xavier.
  • A solid performance by Steve Miller and Rashad Frazier, two seniors who had some up and down games in their career.
  • Darron Lee reminds me of former Bengal David Fulcher, who was a hard hitting safety with a LB body.
  • I wonder if Vegas has ever been 63 points wrong in a football game before, as Wisky was a 4 point favorite? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments