Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

BTN Spring Football Coverage

0 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture
March 12, 2015 at 11:48am
23 Comments

I understand it's March and CBB is in full swing.  I also understand BTN covers all sports, not just Football.  However, I just caught the tail end of another segment on the Buckeyes Spring Practice on Sportscenter, centering around Cardale talking to the media.  I know it's just Spring Practice, and BTN will most likely have some programming coming up as the Spring games approach (Maryland just had theirs I think, or at least some sort of scrimmage because a friend of mine reffed it.  They are in trouble at the QB position BTW.  Edsalls son evidently has some eligibility left from wherever he was before, and they signed him that morning).  However, the B1Gs flagship program is coming off of a NC, the first ever in the playoff era.  It's clear anything Buckeye football gets eyes on the TV.  Maybe I've just missed any programming they've had, if there has been, but why wouldn't they be covering the Buckeyes more than they are?  Even the WWL, sworn to protect the SEC and defend it from all comers, knows the Buckeyes=viewers.  I would think the BTN could fill a 30 minute slot every day or at least every other day that the Buckeyes practice, with interviews and highlights. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments