Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Why SCum sucks, our own personal stories.....

0 HS
Keyser Soze's picture
February 19, 2015 at 11:13am
39 Comments

I had posted this on another topic in response to m mans nonsense but it was too good to be buried. I hope all of you will share a story or two about why the piss and blu are the lamest fanbase in the country.

Look you may have a bigger stadium, but it is one of the lamest atmospheres in college football for the size. I have seen at least 10 games in the outhouse and I have never been impressed with the noise and 5 of them I watched from the field so you can't say I didn't sit in the right place. There are a couple things that make your whole skunkbear clan a joke and I will open up on two of them.

1st was the OSU vs um game in 97 the year you guys won the title. I was working for college gameday and spent 3 days in the town, the night before The Game several friends of mine came up from C-Bus because I got them on the field with some espin passes and we went to the main bar on campus. I can't remember the name but we had probably 100 OSU fans there and completely took it over, I had the DJ (mishitgan man) playing Hang on Sloopy and Buckeye Battle Cry. If a bunch of mishitgan fans tried to take over an OSU bar they would get stomped and tossed out. We don't mid the misguided fans being there and would normally have good natured fun and drink with them, but to take over the bar and get your disgusting fight song played in our bars no frickin way that is nothing short of blasphemy.

2nd was the old scoreboard. the first game of the year in 97 Gameday opened up in aa with you guys against colorado. I went up to the old faded scoreboard that everyone had written messages with their fingers because of all the oxidation from the old paint and found myself a spot on the left side about 3 feet from the edge. I proceeded to write "GO BUCKEYES michigan SUCKS!!!" just like that in caps for all the skunkbear fans to see (and when I mean all to see I'm not exaggerating you could see my message from 10 rows down.) You would never guess what i witnessed when we came back at the end of the season for the OSU game. It was still there not a single attempt to smudge or smear it from a mishitgan fan that was completely disgusted by what I wrote. 

In my humble opinion (A guy that has seen OSU and um play 14 times, my dad also coached under Bo at Miami of Ohio and he came to my house for a visit while in town in 88) that is why the mishitgan fanbase is the biggest bunch of slap dicks in the nation, I have a ton more stories but don't have all day to type.

Go Bucks 2014 National Champs

and mishitgan still sucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments