Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Harbaugh Lies to Urban: If "The Godfather" had an Alternate Ending

0 HS
B2Bergs's picture
February 9, 2015 at 12:58am
29 Comments

If "The Godfather" had an Alternate Ending today...

Michael Corleone [Urban]: You have to answer for Santino [Mike Weber], Carlo [Jimmy]. You fingered Sonny [Tweeted about Weber] for the Barzini [Cass Tech] people.

Carlo Rizzi [Jim Harbaugh]: Mike [Urban], you got it all wrong.

Michael Corleone [Urban]: Ah, that little farce you played with my sister [my Running Back, Mike Weber]. You think that would fool a Corleone [Meyer]?

Carlo Rizzi [Jim Harbaugh]: Mike [Urban], I'm innocent. I swear on the kids [Coach Wilcher’s Cass Tech kids].

Michael Corleone [Urban]: Sit down.

Carlo Rizzi [Jim Harbaugh]: Please don't do this to me, Mike [Urban]. Please don't.

Michael Corleone [Urban]: Barzini [Cass Tech] is dead [is Ohio State’s]. So is Phillip Tattaglia [Josh Alibi]. Moe Greene [Damon Webb]. Stracci [The entire State of Ohio and Florida]. Cuneo [The Boren Boys]. Today I settled all family business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did.

[Carlo starts sobbing] [Harbaugh starts sobbing]

Michael Corleone [Urban]: Get him a drink [an ESPN 300 recruiting list]. Don't be afraid, Carlo [Jimmy]. Come on, you think I'd make my sister a widow [Cass Tech off Limits to Ohio State]? I'm Godfather to your son [to That Team Up North].[Carlo gets handed a drink] [Harbaugh gets handed a roster of ESPN 300 recruiting commits and prospects and a list of Twitter feeds]

Go ahead. Drink [Tweet]. Drink [Tweet]. No, you're out of the family business [Cass Tech and recruiting business in all of Ohio], that's your punishment. You're finished. I'm putting you on a plane to Vegas [bus to East Lansing]. Tom [Mark Pantoni]?

[Tom hands Michael an airplane ticket] [Mark Pantoni hands Urban a bus ticket]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments