Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Which Departing Buckeye Will Have the Best NFL career?

0 HS
HouseHarleyBuilt's picture
February 7, 2015 at 1:54am
17 Comments

To be honest, I didn't search to see if this has been discussed because I'm on my phone and this thing is a not-so-smart smartphone. But, with so many quality players leaving for the NFL, I feel like this should be talked about.

Michael Bennett- I feel like this man can start immediately and disrupt an offense well into his 30's. He is Pro Bowl- caliber. If he falls to the Steelers, they have a necessity there and he goes on to have a Hall of Fame career (I think he will be successful no matter where he goes)

Jeff Heuerman- He is an NFL tight end. He can do it all on the field and hes crazy athletic. In the right offense, he could have Gronkowski-type numbers. If he stays healthy, he is a one man wrecking ball.

Devin Smith- A threat to take it to the house every time he sees the field, we could be looking at the next Randy Moss with a better work ethic and a better teammate. The potential is unlimited.

Doran Grant- I think his game fits the NFL style perfectly, and with the right coaching, he could make Revis look 3rd string. If he reaches his potential, the sky isn't even the limit, deep space is.

Evan Spencer- Whereas I dont see him being the next Jerry Rice, I think he has a 15+ year NFL career as a 1st string WR because he is a team player and the total package.

My pick for best NFL career: Doran Grant.
Dark Horse: Evan Spencer.

My thoughts are based on all players reaching their full potential, but when I see these 5 gentleman, I see team players who will work their asses off every single down and compete no matter what. I wish them the best of luck and hope they all find their way onto the right rosters.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments