Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Let Gibson Live

0 HS
teakwood's picture
January 27, 2015 at 1:45pm
50 Comments

You know what I'd love to have Gibson, but we have QB's for days, and it looks like we could get one in '16 as well.  But by the time he's get a shot it would be '17 at best and we got a stud coming in then as well, btw I'm excited about Clark.  Burrow will be here as well not as sold on him yet even though he has the numbers.  Let Gibson live if he comes he comes it would be a great addition, but were pretty solid as I see it.

DT is a need!!!  one of the best as I see it is leaving and could be leaving a much bigger gap, than us losing our 1rst and 2nd string QBs(cause we have 3).

Gibson can see the #'s at that position and he can see that other teams could really use him now because there #1's didn't work out great last year. He's not taking anyone's spot for at least 2 years if everyone stays healthy.  Make the right choice for yourself kid, whether with us or not!!  And we need to stop sounding like every kid is life or death for our team, this is The Ohio State we will be alright!!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments