Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Does anyone reading this really know the status of Braxton's shoulder?

0 HS
buckeye phi's picture
January 21, 2015 at 4:51pm
45 Comments

I can't be alone in wondering what the true story is behind the status of Braxton's shoulder rehab.  I've heard everything from "he's already throwing" - to - "he may never even regain a full range of motion". 

When he had the second surgery, I remember reading that the rehab would take nine months to a year - if there were no major set-backs.  Does anybody have anything more up-to-date than that?

Sorry, I'm not terribly interested in best guesses from those who have no more current information than mine.  I've rehabbed my own share of injuries.  With so little to go on, my guess is probably good as most.

Every time I've read various potential scenarios about the upcoming quarterback competition that include Braxton, I begin to wonder if that person knows more about his status than I do.  And every time, I've come away realizing that person had no clue as to what they were talking about - so far.

All the transfer talk was particularly illogical.  How was he supposed to learn a new system and get a feel for his new teammates if he couldn't even practice?  The same could be said of a position switch.

That's why I felt it would make sense to just put the question out there.  Somebody at 11W must know what the real story is.

And - while we're at it - does anybody have a timetable on J.T.'s ankle?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 45 Comments