Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thanks 11W, Now what can WE do For you?

0 HS
MotownBuck's picture
January 21, 2015 at 3:17pm
149 Comments

Ok...still coming down from this Buckeye euphoria. And I don't know if it's been addressed (did quick search, saw nuthin') but the only thing that has made this season better was the diligent work, brilliant and trusted insight, comedy and true global Buckeye camaraderie created by this FREE site. Did I mention this site was FREE?

With that said I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to give back to you 11W for this incredible year. I know we can purchase shirts to help but is there anything else? Like Urb says, strike while the iron is hot and if there is anything you'd like the community to help YOU out with, I'm sure right now quite a few of us would be more than eager - no matter how small the individual help would be. Like the old proverb goes, "Many hands make light work" ... Not to be confused with the other proverb, "Tiny hands make for Michigan receivers"

Whether it be one of them fancy ole Kickstarters to help with bandwidth for future Five Star commit days, sound equipment for podcasts and interviews or Koozi's for DJ's Four Lokos. Or brown paper bags. Whatever.

Just putting it out there because for me, this site helped this year be that much more amazing than it already was.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 149 Comments