Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Is anyone else struggling to get back to reality?

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
January 20, 2015 at 7:43am
39 Comments

what a 2 week run for us Buckeye fans. all the attention we got was awesome. everytime I pulled up the espin NCAA football page it was all about Cardale and TOSU. on 1/12/15 the whole day had pregame shows everywhere. a lot like making a deep run in the ncaa, very exciting. I wasted way more time here on 11w and watching Finebaum etc etc. before the the cfb playoffs started I had around 2200 buckeye leafs now i'm well over 3200,lol. anyway its been a great and improbable year for our beloved Buckeye's. who would have thought after the performance @ happy valley, Minnesota, Indiana and SCum that we were even in the same class of Bama or FSU? I didn't mention Oregon because I never bought in that were among the elite. I thought FSU deserved a chance to defend their title since they were undefeated, not that they were as good as last year by any stretch. Now its over. Well i'm back to work without any distractions, thanks Thad Matta. I still pinch myself from time to time that we have a true alpha HC like Urban Meyer. Hey Tressel was great but he was not a "killer" so to speak like a saban or meyer. I believe recruiting is what separates Meyer and Tressell just a enough to rate Meyer a better coach. Would the sec have won 7 in a row with the new playoff format? probably not imo. Anyway O H and back to work!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments