Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Looking back... this moment stood out to me regarding Cardale. Do you remember seeing this?

0 HS
RCRoy45's picture
January 19, 2015 at 5:01pm
21 Comments

Of course I'm not gong to say I knew were going to win the NC as soon as JTB was hurt.  Come to think of it..  I was terrified that we were going to see a barrage of BauserBombs until CJ hit his first pass to Michael Thomas in the TTUN game.

When I watched the B1G Journey Show on the Michigan State game - at the very end of the segment they show a very happy UM3 walking down the tunnel with a player hidden by a shadow.  As the shadow disappeared it was none other than Cardale Jones and UM3 sharing a moment celebrating the win @MSU.

I kept referencing this moment to people after JTB was hurt saying - there was something so genuine and impressive about that.  He had gotten it.  He was celebrating success as a team.. not bemoaning the fact that he didn't play, nor being cold and distant as he easily could have been.

I may be proven wrong about this - but that one moment.  A slow motion clip of maybe 5-7 seconds is the most important aspect of this whole amazing journey.  What makes UM3 such a great coach is more than the x's and o's...  it's the lives that he is molding.  I feel that CJ is completely genuine in his buying into the team and growing as a person.  Sure he wants to be #1... but at the end of the day he wants OSU to be #1.

It is so good to be a Buckeye now.  Amazing.  As Ramzy said in his great article, enjoy it.  live it up.  and savor every story about it. 

This is available on B1G2GO - you should check it out.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments