Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

For those that went to the game

0 HS
Brutus's picture
January 15, 2015 at 11:41pm
14 Comments

Click the link below and see if you can find yourself in the stands. Also might be a good way to figure out if your significant other, who claimed to be going to the game with his/her friends, actually has a side piece which is more deserving of a national championship ticket than you.

http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/cfp/2015/?view.fov=3.84&view.vlookat=-13.84&view.hlookat=773.32&post_card=20150115144246.jpg

The image appears to have been taken at halftime so maybe you were up and moving around. Not surprisingly for me, however, I found myself still glued to my seat sitting in the exact position I was in when Jones converted the 3rd and long from our own endzone in the 1st quarter, which ended up being the turning point in the game. I dared not move after that, lest I break the spell. I'm sure you think this is crazy, to which I respond: Did we win? Did we win? Then prove to me my antics didn't contribute to the outcome.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments