Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Just 36 Months Ago

0 HS
Gofor2's picture
January 15, 2015 at 4:11am
5 Comments

My spirit was at its lowest point as it pertained to OSU football. Being such a Bucknut my whole life, it was devastating to had lost Jim Tressel, a man that gave all of us the ability to be proud of our team again on Thanksgiving weekend and beyond. Then to lose our 5 boys and see them characterized in the media as if they were violent felons. I watch the media tear down everything that men like Woody and Tressel built, tear down OSU, it's Coach, it's President Gee. Yes, it was a low low point to be a buckeye fan. Worst is everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to try and make you feel bad for defending them.

But now today those same bastards speak of us as if they are our friends, our allies. I would like to tell ALL of them that they are not! They are not our allies, and they are not with us.

That we here at OSU are on top of this mountain alone, and they are not welcome, because they are not Champions. WE ARE.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments