Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

National Championship Celebration/Parade

0 HS
hansman's picture
January 14, 2015 at 10:08pm
1 Comment

I had been anxiously awaiting the announcement of a celebration for the 2014 national champion Ohio State Buckeyes. I was at the celebration for the 2002 team and loved every minute of that. I just recently saw that the celebration is planned for the 24th. The first thing I read said there had been no time set, and then I read something that said it is set for 11 am. The other thing that I just found out minutes ago is that they are also planning a parade. I am extremely pumped up about this since they didn't have one that I know of in 2002 (unless I missed it somehow). I had been calling for a parade and this team definitely deserves one with all the pro teams that have them when they win championships. So, my question is....are they planning to begin the celebration in the Shoe and then have the parade after that is finished? I am assuming this is the case as I read the same date for both things. Can anyone confirm this? I also want to apologize to anyone who considers this a duplicate thread. I found one asking who they thought the "performers" (I put this in quotes because of Cie Grant or if we have a current player step in to lead Carmen Ohio) will be at the celebration would be but I thought it may be starting to get a tad buried and wondered if I could get some more details from somebody.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments