Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

WTF ESPN?

0 HS
BuckeyeAsylum's picture
January 13, 2015 at 12:56am
16 Comments

Okay... So I have REALLY tried to not steel tip boot ESPN in the nuts, really I have. (Like they have a clue wtf that would even mean.) But this "6th title" bullshit is just too much of a SECPN thing. I know those fuckers can't count down south, but it was our 8th title and I am sure this has been covered... But now that we have properly earned #8, I'd like them to go back to Kindergarten or whatever grade they teach 1-10 counting skills in, and figure out how the fuck to count.

I seriously have tried to avoid the ESPN hate, but after winning this and hear that shit... Enough is enough. STOP BEING BIASED YOU FUCKERS. Credit where is credit due, even if its not good for your corrupt ass business.

Ugh seriously, after many years of holding this back, I have never wanted to just unleash this aggravation and hate. We FINALLY earn the national respect and these slanted insignifcant fucks are trying to take from our school. Enough is enough, get serious or GTFO.

To end on a better note: GO BUCKS NATIONAL CHAMPS HELLS YEAH! I swear, anger is vented, kinda. I have more video game streams to come w/ it, but I don't want to be so negative around you awesome guys.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments