Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The most biased man alive?

0 HS
Codeezy's picture
January 9, 2015 at 12:45pm
46 Comments

Not that anyone will be surprised by this, but Mark May on ESPN just now, oh my gosh. While discussing Jim Harbaugh saying he's rooting for Ohio State, he said "you never root for your rival, but he will make up for it next year when Michigan is up 3 touchdowns on Ohio State with 36 seconds to go and Jim is throwing vertically down the field." 

Now he is singing a Washington Redskins fight song in Dallas in front of cowboy fans. How does this man have a job, honestly. I understand there are insufferable people in this business (Skip Bayless comes to mind), but there has to be a point in which he needs to actually bring some sort of rational opinion to his job which is solely based on such. There must be analysts that stir the pot with rash statements and predictions, but this guy doesn't do anything but hate, if anything he makes me love Lou Holtz.

How could ANY B1G coach not want Ohio State to win? Who wouldn't want to use playing the defending national champions as a motivating factor in the future? Maybe this is a dead horse that has been beaten into glue and dog food, but I just can't stand his apparent inability to rationalize employment in what he does for a living. 

If the tables were turned and Michigan was in such a position I would be rooting for them all the way. I wouldn't be butt-hurt if they lost, but to be the best you have to beat the best. Rant over. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments