Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Good luck from Hokie Nation!

0 HS
VThustle's picture
January 8, 2015 at 3:07pm
40 Comments

I don't claim to speak for every Hokie, but I at least will be rooting for the Buckeyes on Monday night. You guys have had one hell of a year with all the ups and downs - from losing Braxton in the offseason, JT having a rough start but eventually turning into a Heisman-caliber player, the tragic passing of Kosta, losing JT to injury, then Cardale Jones stepping up and playing lights out in the Big 10 Championship & Sugar Bowl.

That's the sign of a true team, and one that people shouldn't have underestimated. And to all the people saying OSU shouldn't have been there - take a look at this article by Andy Bitter, the VT beat writer for the Roanoke Times, that puts OSU's loss to the Hokies in historical perspective:

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/columns_and_blogs/blogs/andy_bitter_virginia_tech_football/as-ohio-state-prepares-for-the-national-title-game-how/article_410ffdfa-9680-11e4-9190-fb7db82312a4.html

Anyways, hope you guys come away with the National Championship come Monday! I'd love to be playing the defending champs to start next season in Lane - that will be one hell of a football game.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments