Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

less confident than i was against alabama

0 HS
pfaff's picture
January 8, 2015 at 2:54pm
46 Comments

Im not sitting here trying to preach about my football prowess and what i know about the game of college football other than watching it. For me i am a lot less confident about tOSU beating Oregon than i was about them beating Alabama. I feel like that is drastically different than how other people are thinking of this game. I feel like this game will be the toughest one they have played in years. Oregon has the best qb to come out of college since i think Luck. They also have a Wr that is fast and huge in carrington and a rb that is a bowling ball in tyner. They play fast and wide and i saw plenty of plays in the game against Alabama where they would run outside easily against us. Their defense is extremely athletic and fast as well with armstead and that other de being both giants and extremely fast. Im not to familiar with there corners except for Olomu being out. Im not trying to be to much of pessimist just looking for some reassurance to why people are more confident than i am. except for oregons total defense and offense rankings which in my mind mean basically not to much because a game is played on the field. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments