Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Twinge of playoff remorse?

0 HS
HYDEYOKIDS's picture
January 3, 2015 at 4:37pm
14 Comments

Hey all. First off I was at the ball game and boy was it a game. Best game I have been to, it officially topped the 2011 OSU Wisky. Nola was nuts and amazing, the fans took over the city. The matchup was one for the ages with the two best coaches in CFB and the ending and celebration was spectacular. In the wake of such an amazing win, it almost feels wrong to have another game. I mean that was all the drama and emotion I have ever experienced in a game. It seemed like the perfect game to end the season. It was the first time in the new playoff system that I actually felt a little twinge of regret that we had another game after one that was a fitting finale. The caveat I would add would be that if I did not attend the game in person, or if we had not played Bama, but had instead played Oregon or FSU I probably would not feel this way and would feel more like I did after Wisky, excited but eager for the next one. I'm sure this feeling will die down in the coming week as I get psyched again but I'm curious if anyone else has a similar feeling?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments