Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bleacher Report: Harbaugh to TTUN

0 HS
HolyBuckeye1093's picture
December 27, 2014 at 5:23pm
118 Comments

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2311793-sources-jim-harbaugh-expected...

I personally don't want this to happen. TTUN hit not just a home run but a grand slam. I am an OSU alum, covered the team for 4 years while a student, and I hate Xichigan!

You call can go back and rub this post back in my face years from now if I'm wrong but he will turn them around by next year. TTUN will win 9-10 games next year, will compete for the Big Ten title in 2016, and will become a consistent dominate CFB program for years and years to come after that.

I never want to go back to the days of seeing a dominate OSU team lose their only game of the season to these guys. I've lived through that and never want to experience it again. Lets just see how many Buckeye fans will be happy at the end of the season when Harbaugh beats us and ruins our great season.

OSU doesn't need TTUN to be good in order to reach where we wanna reach. OSU lost to a terrible Va Tech team and ran the table in a weak Big Ten and beat a 5-7 Xichiagn team and still went to the playoff over one-loss TCU and Baylor. It is no question great for the Big Ten but OSU doens't need the Big Ten to be great for them to reach the playoff and they proved it this year.

Feel free to fire away at me but I personally am disgusted to see that he is coming to AA and will turn them around very quickly.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 118 Comments