Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

New B1G year in review

0 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture
December 27, 2014 at 11:48am
30 Comments

So with Rutgers dominating performance yesterday against UNC, I'm curious how people now feel about the B1G's most recent additions. I know there were a lot of people out there who assumed we added two broken down football corpses in Maryland and Rutgers, but with Rutgers finishing at 8-5 and with a bowl win over another power 5 school, are you feeling any better about their addition. Would you say you're still disappointed that they were added, that you're starting to feel better about it, or that the newbies exceeded your expectations in year one. Was Rutgers bowl win enough for you to be happy with the expansion, or does Maryland have to pull off an amazing upset in a game where they seem completely over matched in order for you to think expansion was worth it? I for one, am pleasantly surprised by both teams and, for the first time, could actually see one, or even both of these school becoming much better down the road and upgrading the decaying house that is our conference, especially if they can stay locking down the fertile east coast recruiting ground.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments