Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Will Saban Have In Store For Fickle/Ash/Johnson

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
December 24, 2014 at 9:46am
36 Comments

Versus Bama my  biggest concern is our front 7 believe it or not. Mainly that Bama will wear out our D-line. In the BIGCG our DL was getting good penetration. It freed up our LB's to make plays several times in the Badger back field. I would be wary of Bama going up tempo in the 1st quarter. In big games the first 10 minutes can make or break you. Really hard to gauge how good Bama is. You really only have their SEC games that really mattered. Was Indiana beating Missouri as bad as TOSU losing to VaTech? Bama seemed business as usual versus Missouri. Surely our defensive staff is considering "what ifs" Bama totally blind sides us with wrinkles early? On the flip side hopefully Coach Meyer is cooking up some magic of our own offensively. We gotta score against a "Great" coach and football team.  biggest game for us since the LSU  Natty? Will definitely be interesting from a coaching standpoint who wins the adjustments and game planning. I guess I'm getting a little antsy.Like bring it on already. Hope everyone has a great holiday, Happy Chanukah & Merry Christmas.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments