Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Congrats on getting into the playoff! VT fan here.

0 HS
VTrider's picture
December 15, 2014 at 6:05pm
36 Comments

I'm glad you guys got in.  I went to the VT game in Colombus this year and had a great time.  I didn't think we would win, but wanted thought it would be cool to see a game in Ohio Stadium.  I grew up in Ohio and probably would have gone to OSU if I didn't move to Virginia.  Thanks for the hospitality, your fans were first class. 

People made it seem like our win was an anchor around your neck all season, but if people actually watched the game, the Hokies IMO played a heck of a game that night, probably the best game we have played in a few years.  We got beat up that game and the rest of the season, losing our top 3 running backs, one of our best corners and a tight end(before the season), we lost our best DT and a couple of OL, as well as our middle linebacker for part of the season.  Suffice it to say we were pretty banged up this year. 

Best of luck, and beat Bama.  If you get the chance, kick the crap out of FSU while you are at it. 

One last request, if you can spare one of your qb's for next season, we would greatly appreciate it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments