Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I'm desperate for a Sugar Bowl ticket

0 HS
hansman's picture
December 14, 2014 at 10:26pm
22 Comments

First of all, let me apologize for making this a forum topic. But, as you can see by my headline, I am now desperate. I normally catch most Buckeye games with my dad. He and I have been going to games since I was old enough to know what football is. He told me that he didn't have the money to spend on two bowl trips, and I completely get that. He is taking the gamble that we are going to beat Alabama, and he is saving his money to take me to the national championship game as my birthday/Christmas gift. He is set on the second trip (my sister also lives just outside of Dallas which provides us a free place to stay), and I am not going to try and convince him otherwise as that is obviously going to be a great time and game that I will love to go to if it happens. The problem with all of this is how much I want to be at the first game and how the second game isn't a guarantee. I have been waiting forever for the Buckeyes to face Alabama and shut the SEC homers up. And, I've never been to New Orleans. I've wanted to go there long before this game. I can tell by the way tickets have been bought up that it will be swarming with Buckeye fans and a crazy good time. My dad doesn't see me wanting to go to the first game still as a slap in the face. He knows I love the Buckeyes. It is just that it is a crazy amount of money to spend when you already have a trip to the national championship planned. I figured I'd check around and see if somebody might have a single that they are trying to get rid of...sometimes those are harder to sell. I am willing to spend $200-350. Just to let you know how crazy I really am.....I still haven't even figured out how I am going to be getting there yet. I am realistic and I know this is a shot in the dark. Thanks to all and go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments