Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thank you 11W and 11W Members - Literacy Video about my Books

0 HS
RCRoy45's picture
December 12, 2014 at 11:24am
3 Comments

I wanted to again send a huge thank you to 11W and all of their staff who have been so helpful in helping me spread the word about my books. To have the opportunity to be on the Dubcast was quite a thrill.

I wanted to share the video I made about my books and using them not only to spread our love of Ohio State and it's traditions but also to help kids to love books and also learn to read.  At the end of the video you can see my 5 year old daughter Emerson starting to read - using these books. When I was in Ohio last week promoting my books I had the opportunity to speak to 12 elementary classes varying from kindergarteners to 4th graders and the teachers have been using the book to teach both reading and a writers lab project for the older kids.

Thank you again for those of you who have ordered the books and for those who haven't please check them out if you are interested at www.buckeyekidsbooks.com and use the code 11W2X at checkout and save 20% off every set order.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments