Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A new kickoff chant?

0 HS
Buckeyebull64's picture
December 11, 2014 at 10:44pm
23 Comments

So, hi, everyone, I'm new here and I don't post often (actually my first) but I thought this might be a good place to get some input on an idea I just had. 

Over the Kosta Karageorge saga, the story that stood out to me was how he started every practice with "Yeah, Baby!"  I know that kicking off the daily grind with a burst of enthusiasm like that probably picked a lot of other players up.

I think that we fans could honor Kosta and replace one of our less classy game day cheers at the same time.  Rather than chanting "O-H-I-O rip his ****ing head off!", what if we were to start a social media campaign to begin each game the way Kosta began each practice: as the ball is kicked: "O-H-I-O Yeah Baby!"

i know it might not be feasible, with out only remaining game (hopefully two) being down south and lacking the volume that only students bring, but do you guys think it's worth trying for?

Your thoughts on #kickoffYeahBaby ?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments