Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Time Traveler on the Odds and Underdogs

0 HS
southernstatesbuckeye's picture
December 11, 2014 at 4:45pm
3 Comments

Gotta share this with you guys...I asked Time Traveler what he thought of the "odds situation":

His answer:

"Son, the legal gambling system is a huge circular racket, with the odds designed to ensure a Vegas profit.  Period.  Play at your own risk.

As for the underdog status...

SSB, I want you to imagine the following weeks, as Meyer (who is known to be passionate with his players), gets in the face of every single team member...and using the fundamental principles of influence and his innovative "classroom flipping" technique (where he can show up anytime, anywhere, and grill these guys on everything from football knowledge to personal life to "how bad do you want to be a champion?"), he nurtures that nasty growing shoulder chip already evident in most of them!

Underdogs?  Underdogs? Talk about poking the dragon.  The coming maelstrom went down in history as the Buckeye Apocalypse, according to the ancient Columbus Tablets I've been researching, and completely and thoroughly cleansed the BCS Experiment with its SEC, SEC chants! 

In the end, the inaugural Monarch of the Playoff Era was the same one who had ushered in that despicable mini-decade in the first place!

Oh, there were still clowns singing the SEC song, to be sure, but it died down after a few years under OSU rule.  After all, it started to seem a little silly that the SEC collectively thought it might could beat the Buckeyes, until that year Ohio State finally acquiesced and agreed to play that first and only all-star SEC team and proceeded to booty-rape them 109 to 3.

But that there's a whole nuther story, SSB..."

Then the Time Traveler looked at me and did the Bosa Shrug...and before I could say "thank you TT", or shake his hand...he went <poof>.

I never really got to ask him...but I'm assuming he means we win it all?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments