Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Selection Sunday Post Mortum (basketball now football)

0 HS
ATLBuckeye92's picture
December 11, 2014 at 12:23pm
1 Comment

I wish the national talk shows could send out a tweet or something when they finish talking about TCU/Baylor/Big 12/B12 Championship game and which team should have been in.  We have to endure this talk for a day after the NCAA Tournament is announced but generally it is only a day.  It has been hashed and rehashed and no ground has been made.  I know I can turn something else on, and I do.  But, I'm excited for this game and am trying to patiently wait for the page to be turned.

I think its funny how of all the ex-Buckeye talking heads out there, Herby is now the one that is most positive towards Ohio State.  That is kind of weird.  I've been disappointed in Eddie George on Sirius.  He has gone along with the Buckeye bashing, not even offering the other side of these arguments.  I know he is a Buckeye (and top 3 all time at that) and don't want guys to be labeled a homer, but come on Eddie, you can't even defend the point that If TCU and Baylor were Texas or Oklahoma they wouldn't have been jumped?  Those two schools won't be in that position because like Ohio State and other "Blue bloods", they will play home and home with anyone.

Looking forward to talk on the matchups, whenever it does come.  And I hope it is all slanted towards Alabama.  Being a favorite against Urban is not a good place to be.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments