Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Final Four Wallpaper

0 HS
jdagrava.1's picture
December 10, 2014 at 1:50pm
15 Comments

I consider myself an optimistic Buckeye fan.  Every year I can see being "our year" and I can never fill out a March Madness bracket without Ohio State ending up at least somewhere in the Final Four.  Does that make me wrong?  Does that make me an unrealistic fan?  Maybe, maybe not.

But as much as I hypothesized about this year, as often as I proclaimed the prophecy of a great season for the 2014 Buckeye Football Team, I truly never seriously thought I would get the opportunity to make this wallpaper.  Even after the big win in the B1G Title Game I still had my doubts.  But when that graphic appeared on the ESPN selection show...  my positive vibes buoyed right back to life.

I've made a wallpaper every single week (minus the loss to VT) since week one, most of which followed a simlar theme as our Buckeyes reached 7.. 8.. 9.. wins.  I enjoyed making each one as they provided a tangible image related to the growth of this team from week to week.

But this one... This one is particularly special to me.

http://i.imgur.com/RSwEDsz.jpg

Go Bucks!  Everything you got!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments