Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Holy Shit LMAO

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
December 9, 2014 at 6:19pm
32 Comments

I don't know what this guy is smoking but i sure as hell would like to have some it LOL. This is from a Wis. fan on thier 247 site and the his name is Badger Fanatic28 and this is what he had to say about the game game. And i don;t what game he was watching.

We were forced to blow this game, plain and simple. Yea I get that point by point, player by player through depth OUS is better than Wiscosnin. But last night was not Wisconsin Football. The way that we fell apart is simply not feasible. The pressure came from Alvarez and Delany. What they offered certain members of the team to blow this game, I just don't know. But next year, there will be calls that shouldn't go our way that do. We will receive benefits from this. Maybe Delany has something on our program.

The Big Ten desperately wanted to be in the playoffs. OSU couldn't just beat just, they had to the stomp the shit out of us to get there. Wisconsin LET this happen.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments