Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Realistic Predictions & Expectations for Bama game...

0 HS
HydeYoWife's picture
December 9, 2014 at 7:20am
115 Comments

I actually really feel good about this game.  Urban has killed it when faced with being the   underdog this year.  

I love the cockiness from Bama fans that I have heard from.  They already are looking forward to FSU.  This reminds me of when Ohio State matched up with Urbans Florida team and we clearly underestimated them.

I truly believe that this feels like a 42-28 game.  I love this team under Meyer with time to prepare Cardale and Co.  I see the offense starting off slow, but then starting to click.  Alabama doesn't have the same running ability as in years past and I am confident given what we did against Melvin Gordon and the momentum that gives.

Our secondary also gives me some confidence.  I would imagine Doran Grant will line up across from Amari Cooper all night with some help from Vonn Bell.  Bama's QB isn't exactly the same player the McCarron was.  

Their defense isn't exactly the same as years past either, especially given what Auburn was able to do against their secondary.  Devin Smith should be able to catch a few deep balls.

I feel we open it up in the 3rd quarter and panic sets in from the Bama and SEC side.

Am I just being a complete Homer?  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 115 Comments