Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Cardale Jones on September 6th

0 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture
December 7, 2014 at 11:24pm
11 Comments

He was the most pissed off guy on our sideline following the final interception vs. Virginia Tech. I remember him crushing his helmet against one of the benches. He threw that sucker down hard. Everyone else around him stood in complete disbelief at the realization that we'd just lost to Virginia Tech. Yet, there was Cardale, letting his frustration out all alone. You could just sense the passion, the fire, and the anger in him. He wants to win the national championship, really really badly. That's the impression I felt at that exact moment.

It was weird at the time. Cardale was third string and everything was seemingly out of his hands... But now? Now everything is in is hands. He can win us the national championship. We're playing for so much beyond football. We've suffered too many heartbreaking losses this year. Cardale is gonna be special in this playoff. He's playing for Ginn, for Tress, for Urban. He's playing for all his brothers. He's playing for THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. 

Urban wants an angry football team. Cardale is his man. A Cleveland, Ohio boy. He's fearless, and I see it in his play and in his responses. Hurdling defenders, trucking defenders, delivering crushing tackles, delivering bombs to Devin Smith with a defender in his face-- you name it. 

Cardale Jones and his Buckeyes will beat Alabama.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments