Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Why was last night special?

0 HS
73buckeye's picture
December 7, 2014 at 9:10am
7 Comments

I was asked why I thought the Bucks were so good last night. I think there were more than enough well documented motivating circumstances to fuel the competitive fire. It's more interesting to me how they actually did it. I saw a team last night that played on both sides of the ball and special teams as cohesive units. This was the first game I have seen were it seemed every player was strictly focused on absolutely doing their job. They were always in position to make the correct plays. No overrunning plays, no one out of position, no missed assignments, not having to cover for the next guy. With this focus and nearly flawless execution, this team is next to unbeatable.

This coaching staff did an unbelievable job preparing this team. I've never seen a perfect football game, but this one was as close as I've ever witnessed. I don't know if it's possible to do it again, but if it is, with the talent Urban is able to recruit, there is no stopping this train.  

What do you think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments