Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

FOX game coverage

0 HS
BuckeyeinGA's picture
December 6, 2014 at 12:52am
34 Comments

I have had this sick feeling ever since the NC Game in '06.  I thought FOX's coverage was BAD and even before the kick-off of that game during the FOX pregame stuff, something just felt wrong. FOX does fine with NFL but seeing all of those NFL guys trying to cover CFB (which they cared little about) was awkward at best.  

I talked myself out of worrying about my sick feeling because they brought in Eddie, but it still just didn't feel right.  After we got killed in '06 by UFM's Florida Gators, and lost another bad one on FOX to LSU in '07...I started thinking that FOX was to blame.

After last year, I am wondering if there is some kind of curse. FOX just doesn't do CFB in a way that feels comfortable to me.  I know FOX sports owns 51% of BTN (which I enjoy for the most part), but the BIG Championship games they air just have a weird feel about them.

Anyone else feel like this?  Have we won a game done on FOX?  Is there a FOX curse for tOSU?  Thoughts on Gus Johnson and Charles Davis?

Help put my mind at ease here...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments