Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Braxton Miller transfer talk

0 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture
December 4, 2014 at 10:32am
65 Comments

Edit:  Adding this here....I did not post a rumor or start one.  I found it interesting that other schools fans were speculating on this (I even laughed when I read Bert's team).  I didn't know this was happening.  ANother poster pointed out another forum that mentioned this.  I did search 'Braxton Miller transfer' before posting and got a big fat zero.  Although now, this post shows up.

Disclaimer:  I'm not starting this thread to be inflammatory or start rumors.

You would not believe the transfer talk surrounding him.  I work with a Texas Grad who just told me Miller was looking to transfer and that Texas would be a good fit.  I poo-poo'd that whole idea but it had me wondering.

I Googled Braxton (no mention of transfer) and multiple articles pull up about him transferring, how he'd be the biggest free-agent recruit, and multiple newspaper articles or fan-sites (UT, Oregon, Arkansas?!?!?!?!?) saying how he would be a good fit.

Since the Texas grad I work with is big on their message boards it got me wondering how many schools or media members for those schools  are selling this idea.  I can't say that if I'm Braxton I wouldn't at least listen (life lesson: always listen to other offers even if you are happy where you are), but I just don't see him going anywhere unless it's the NFL for financial reasons.  Sounds like he will have an interesting off season with schools hitting him up left and right.

It's almost as if other schools are giddy at the possibility.  I just thought all the talk (not from him or OSU) about him leaving was interesting.  I figured it was more of an occasional reporters what-if scenario but it seems to be larger than that.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 65 Comments