Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Season Is Already a Success

0 HS
Braxton2Devin's picture
December 3, 2014 at 11:11am
24 Comments

Regardless of whether we win the B1G Championship or not, I firmly believe that this season was a major success for the Ohio State football program. The past couple of years, the general perception was that we were an overrated team that didn't play anybody, and that loss against MSU certainly didn't help.

Enter 2014. We have overcome so much adversity and we got the major win AT East Lansing, and now we're seeing a positive national perception of OSU. Analysts, even on ESPN, have started to give us the respect that we deserve. Some people questioned whether Urban still "had it", and after this year, I don't think it's a question anymore. He has done an excellent job in keeping this team composed after the heartbreaking loss to VT, and got us into the B1G Championship despite all the adversity and in the hunt for a playoff spot. I don't think anyone on this website predicted this "Braxtonless"-OSU to be in the position that they're currently in, especially after the loss to VT. 

So win or lose this Saturday, I think we should all be thankful for the performance that Urban and the Buckeyes have given us, and should consider this season a success, even if no silverware is acquired this year. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments