Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2015 Buckeyes

0 HS
TheScarletNut's picture
December 2, 2014 at 2:14pm
21 Comments

Let me pre-face this post by saying that I don't want this to be JT vs. Miller conversation and this is not me looking ahead because JT is hurt now. 

Since about a week before Sparty I've been looking at what 2015's starting lineup will look like and I've been saying it would be great to win this year but next year is OUR year. Looking at the potential starting lineup for the 2015 Buckeyes its hard not to think this could be the best Ohio State football team we have had since Troy Smith won the Heisman... 

We should bring back two ELITE quarterbacks, a stud running back in EzE, Michael Thomas/Tre/Jalin Marshall at Receiver, and count 'em all five starters on the offensive line. On defense we bring back Bosa, Washington, Perry, Lee, Bell, Apple, and Raekown will take over at MIKE which has been long awaited in my opinion. Not to mention we'll bring in at least a couple freshmen contributors from a top 5 recruiting class.

The only player that we will have an issue replacing is Michael Bennett and as good as he is that's not a glaring issue. I see next year's team as THE team and a team people will talk about for a very long time.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments