Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Meyer is due!!

0 HS
WezBuck28's picture
December 1, 2014 at 7:25am
8 Comments

Coach Meyer is one of the best college football coaches out there, he was hired to win football games, and also win that NC..one thing he has not done yet is when that "big" game..now when I say "big", I'm talking post season..I think urban is just about ready to unleash on someone..I know its kinda tough and frustrating as a coach to try and do so in the current situation he is facing with being down to our 3rd string qb making his first start at the NC game...BUT..I think Urban will have a few tricks up his sleeve, and he will have his men ready for battle..with all of the emotions from the tragic news from this weekend, the loss of JT, and everything else, these guys are long over due, and they all know it! I have seen nothing but quite confidence from this team..I think this volcano has been building, and buildings for so long that it is now ready to explode, and wipe out whatever is in its path..at least that's how I feel about it..anyone else feel this way also?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments