Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What the offensive gameplan should look like

0 HS
bignut2017's picture
November 30, 2014 at 6:49pm
15 Comments

I've seen Cardale play. I'm excited to see him play. However he does have some weaknesses. I remember in a game earlier this year the announcer interviewed Herman earlier in the week asking about why he moved JT ahead of Cardale prior to the injury of Braxton, he said Cardale does some things great but JT does everything well.

One of Cardales strengths is his cannon for an arm. Therefore I think we will utilize it. I hope that on second And shorts we see D. Smith on a fly and Cardale throws it up to him to get it. I hope we see deep crossing patterns and more to ultilize his ability. I want to see a heavy dose of Zeke, fly sweeps to Marshall, and some tunnel screens to Corey smith. I see Cardale only having to make up to 3 big time throws, completing one of them for a 80 yard td to Devin. Cardale goes 11 for 16 with 150 passing for 1 td, amd 115 rushing for 2 tds, what do you guys think the gameplan will look like?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments