Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Why we should root for Baylor next weekend

0 HS
cafiero.3's picture
November 30, 2014 at 2:46pm
4 Comments

Watching the Baylor-TTU game yesterday, i felt myself being so happy when TTU scored a touchdown, and needing only a 2 point conversion to tie the game, but then they missed the conversion and I was sad. But then I realized that that was the best thing that could have come from that game: Baylor looked terrible (beating a 4-8 team by 2 points) and wont jump us this week but they wont relinquish its stranglehold on the Big12 champions title. Without being champion, TCU is not a threat to OSU however if Baylor loses next week against KSU, TCU will have a Heisman candidate QB, a conference championship, and a resume similar to ours and will probably be put in the playoff. However if Baylor wins next week, and so does OSU (say by 7 points) then I think we stay ahead of Baylor and jump TCU as we'll both be playing similar opponents except that ours is on a neutral field and theres is a home game. I think in that case, the committee will give us the slight edge and punch our ticket to the playoffs. #GoBucks #GoBears

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments