Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Blame me for yesterday

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
November 30, 2014 at 7:09am
12 Comments

Blame me for yesterdays outcome of that game and how everything went down. I was so sick yesterday i didn't even see the first half of that game plus my roommates cousin did'nt call me till the 4 th quarter right after JT went down.

I was so sick yesterday i did'nt even get to watch the other games on tv and enjoy any of them either. Its a bictch being so sick it hurts to even move. But i did get some much needed sleep that i really needed.

Next week will be diffrent though because it's a night game and my roommate's cousin told me he does have to work again but he will be off by work by game time. And i already made a deal with my self if im going be sick it must be Friday or not at all LOL.

Again sorry about that and maybe JT does not get hurt in that game if im not sick and he called me before the game and i kind of believe in that because it seems things go our way when me and him are talking during game. When we don't talk we alaway's find a way to loss or something bad happens, It never seem's to fail to go that way.

So i made it a point to get that across to him last night no matter what you tell your boss you"ll be going home before the game starts. I think is boss may be a SCUM fan ( TTUN ) because this is the second week in a row he has made him work during an tOSU game. Next week will tell me if he is or not though for sure.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments