Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

JT Appreciation Thread

0 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture
November 29, 2014 at 9:13pm
16 Comments

I love JT. Today was the worst I've felt after an Ohio State game. JT is is an amazing Buckeye. It's heartbreaking to see that after all he's done for us this year.

On August 28th, I wrote down, "JT Barrett is a budding star. I truly think he'll be a household name by November." Not a bad prediction.

The only game I attended this year was the Virginia Tech loss on September 6th. That was the ugliest Ohio State game I've ever watched... but I came away as a huge believer in JT. I bashed the coaches and whatnot, but I was adamant that JT played GREAT. He was making heisman-caliber plays with his legs. His stats overshadowed an otherwise outstanding, gutsy performance. I knew he was special. Few others did that night.

Sure enough, Barrett would go on to have the greatest season I've ever seen from an Ohio State quarterback. I don't care about any stats... J.T. is everything you want in a Buckeye and teammate. There will never be another J.T. Barrett. 

I love this Buckeye team.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments