Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My First Trip To The Shoe for The Game

0 HS
luckynutz's picture
November 25, 2014 at 6:12pm
19 Comments

Me and my brother were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to attend The Game this Saturday. I have been to Spring Games...but never an actual real live game at The Shoe. Feel extremely lucky that is the same day Troy Smith will be enshrined amongst the former Buckeye greats at half time. And its The Game. Looking for advice from all of you who have attended games at Ohio Stadium...as Ive never had the great fortune to witness and take in the gameday atmosphere.

Heres my limited knowledge. We usually park in the lot across from the hospital for the Spring Game. And I am aware of the existence of the Skull Session. My question is this...is there any great tailgate lots? What time is the Skull Session? How early do I need to be there to get into the Skull Session? What does it cost to get into Session? I know a lot of you here are veterans of the gameday scene at The Shoe. Just looking for a little info on how to make the most of this trip and take in everything I can. Any and all info I can get will be grealy appreciated. Look forward to being up close and personal for what should be a glorious afternoon of Buckeye football. Thank you in advance!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments