Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2015 Offense

0 HS
305Buck's picture
November 19, 2014 at 3:55pm
25 Comments

Anyone else thinks our offense next year has the potential to be borderline unstoppable with everyone we have returning?

It all starts upfront and the offensive line has been playing well to this point, and the only offensive linemen we are losing is Baldwin & Hale with Baldwin being the lone starter. Everyone else will have a year plus of experience under their belt along with even more depth on the offensive line with the incoming 2015 class.

At Wide-out we are going to have Michael Thomas returning, along with McLaurin, Corey Smith, Campbell, and fully healthy Clark & Dixon coming back. You can add Dontre and Marshall to this list as well. Hopefully Corey Smith works on his hands during the off-season, kid has all the tools to be great, just needs to learn how to hold onto the ball.

With Noah Brown having a year under his belt do we finally see the diamond formation? Think of all the possibilities with Barrett, Gibson or Miller lining up in the backfield with each other, or Zeke and Samuel with them. Defensive coordinators wont have anytime to sleep during the week game planning to stop those guys.

Does Baugh finally get his head on straight and give us that playmaking TE that Urban covets? Vannett has been solid this year as well, playing better than Heuerman in my opinion.

2014 has been a great year watching these guys grow, and I believe next year in 2015 this offense will be insane. Whoever has the keys to the offense whether its Herman or someone else, will have a ton of weapons to utilize.

SN: I didn't talk about any 2015 prospects that aren't committed to Ohio State yet, but if you add Cole & Harris with the players returning, that's just flat out unfair. And both are looking to early enroll.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments