Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

B1G >>> Big12

0 HS
BassDropper's picture
November 16, 2014 at 12:52am
22 Comments

Not sure why the media and the committee think TCU and Baylor control their own destiny to get in to the playoffs. Has there been any doubt that the ACC and Big12 are awful this year? I know I have pointed this fact out several times this week, but the Big 12 only has 3 ranked teams (ACC will only have 2 after this week).

TCU- beat Minnesota at home. Allowed 61 points to Baylor. Beat a 4 loss WVU team on a last second FG. Was trailing a 3 win team for 95% of the game today. 

Baylor- Has the worst OOC schedule in college football. Allowed 58 points to TCU. Lost to a 4 Loss WVU.

The best OOC win the Big12 had was losing to an overhyped Auburn team at home. The worst teams in the B1G are beating SEC division winners and top 15 teams on the road in overtime. We saw what the Big 12 did in their BCS bowl last year against a mid major Central Florida...in case you forgot, they got blown out. 

B1G has taken a beating by the media the last few years. It's going to be nearly impossible to regain national respect. Probably consecutive National Championships by the conference. Any objective college football fan would see that the B1G is better than both of those conferences. So can somebody please explain to me why TCU and Baylor is assumed to get in over OSU if they win out.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments