Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The coaches deserve a ton of credit and praise!!

0 HS
2002osubuck's picture
November 12, 2014 at 6:59pm
21 Comments

Earlier this season, there was a bunch of comments "Fire Warriner! Fire Fickell! The coaches suck!". There was even some people saying Meyer wasn't a good coach anymore. Personally, it was embarrassing to see our "fans" attack the coaches, and players, like that looking like fools. I'd just like to express my appreciation for our coaches and the work they've done with this young, inexperienced team. I think we have one of, if not THE, best staffs in the country. This team wouldn't be half what is this year without them. OSU is the 2nd youngest team in the country and in the CFB playoff hunt right now because of players developing from great coaching. Unfortuntely, i dont see us keeping all these guys around next year, so be thankful we have em while we do. Thanks for all the hard work and long hours spent making this team better. This program's setup for some serious success for the next 3-4 years because of the work these coaches have done. Just some thanks for Thanksgiving.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments